Game Facts: Gears of War Game Facts: Gears of War

His voice makes the whole thing :D

Awesome Tribute Awesome Tribute

Hilarious! The voice acting quality is amazing what did you do differently?

Bob the Ball - Episode 2 Bob the Ball - Episode 2

Awesome! Brings me back to the first time I saw it forever ago. The completely random nature makes it hilarious :D

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

This made my day!

Thank you soo much!

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

AWesome!

I wish there were more levels! I love the work you put into it though! YOU CAN GIB THE ALIENS? WHAT!

DJ T3chnic - A DJ's Trip DJ T3chnic - A DJ's Trip

What!

Awesome song! This reminded me of DJ Mangoo's Euro Dancer, probably because of the chord progression. I really liked this!

DJT3chnic responds:

Thanks man! =) Really appreciate it.

Nuclear Winter[Techno] Nuclear Winter[Techno]

Definitely a change of pace

I just got into techno and I could instantly tell that this song was extraordinary! Keep up the great work!

Tremors - Bridges Pre Prod Tremors - Bridges Pre Prod

Metalcore

This is awesome! It reminds me of bands like The Gift of Ghosts and End of The Century :D Great Job, keep it coming!

Revenge Revenge

Nice

I'm a gun nut, and I have to say this was good as a cartoony rendition of a sniper rifle. If photo realistic is what you are going for, then I have to say that its not all there. There are a lot of things that don't look functional. Either way, its a cool piece, I wouldn't mind a poster if I had any money :)

Ratchet and Clank Ratchet and Clank

Made my day!

I have played and owned every singe Ratchet & Clank game from PS2 to Cellphone to PS3, (except all for one) and I have to say you did an amazing amount of justice to the characters even though you strayed from the cartoony art style found in the game. I created an account just so I could commend you on your awesome job and tell you that I look forward to more like this if you ever get around to it :)